Make sure you understand the role you are applying for, and remember that the Operations & DC Graduate Programs are based in stores or distribution centres all over Australia. So, make sure you've selected the correct state in your application form! If you have selected a state outside your home state to complete your program in and are successful, we do not provide financial assistance for your relocation but we’ll definitely be able to connect you with other graduates who have relocated for their hints and tips!
How to apply...
Applications must be submitted online via colescareers.com.au. Applications are open for the Operations & DC Graduate Programs twice a year - February to April and June to September.
It's a simple 3 step process for candidates...
- Online Application (some personal details, your CV and a few simple questions)
- Assessment Centre (this is held at one of our State offices)
- Meet and Greet
- Be yourself!
- You will need to prepare for a short case study.
- Be prepared to have discussions and talk in front of small groups - if you get nervous, practice!
- It's not about 'winning', so focus on teamwork.
- It's not how much you say, it's what you say that counts.
Meet and Greet
- The 'meet and greet' session is for candidates who are successful through previous recruitment stages.
- This is an informal discussion between representatives from across the business and YOU!
- It is a two-way conversation, not a formal interview.
- We'll spend 30 minutes getting to know you and you can get to know us!
Find out more about Coles
Find out more about our business, our goals and our values at colescareers.com.au/about-us.