At Coles, we are passionate about our customers and the service they receive. We are equally passionate about our team members and continuously seek friendly and vibrant personalities to join us in providing enthusiastic and welcoming service.
With more than 100,000 happy team members across our Supermarkets, Express Fuel and Liquor outlets, we invite you to apply today and join our team.
Experience is great... but your genuine enthusiasm is even better.
How to get a job with Coles
- Call us on 1800 170 947 or click the ‘Apply Now' button to the top right of this page.
- Make sure you answer all application questions, including preferred locations, so that your application is valid and relevant to your current situation.
- Make sure you have a valid email address that is unique to you so we can communicate with you.
- Check the ad to ensure your skill level matches the criteria in the advertisement.
- Ensure you are available at times required to provide great service and quality product to our customers.
- Ensure you references are up to date.
- Once you've completed your application, take a note of your applicant number and make sure that you click 'Submit'. We will send you a confirmation email once we have received your application.
Tips for Success
- Honesty - accurately list when you are available and indicate the hours you can actually work. If your availability varies due to study or other commitments make sure you note this on your application.
- Availability suited to retail - Coles is a retail business and most stores operate seven days a week. Accordingly, our business and our customers require that our team members can work flexible rosters to cover weekend trade as well as weekday trade. When applying to vacancies, please consider that Monday to Friday positions are a rarity in our stores.
- Make your application stand out - Remembering that we seek enthusiastic and engaging people for our stores, tell us as much as possible in the optional questions and include a resume and a cover letter if you have one.
- Regularly log in - to your account to check your progress, because it confirms to us that you are still actively looking for a job.
- Keep your application up to date - if your circumstances change, this will ensure that you are considered for jobs that suit your current situation.
- If you are no longer seeking employment with Coles, please withdraw your application to avoid receiving our employment communications.